Where The Orange Blossoms Grow....

Hello! Welcome to the Stricklen's blog. We hope to keep our family and friends up to date with what is going on with our family. You will find a variety of experiences posted here -- you may find pictures of the never ending project of building our house, Callie helping William with his first steps, Mary studying a rare insect species, or perhaps you may be terribly bored with Molly's numerous fruit trees, berries, vegetables and rare plant pictures! Who knows what we may find Chris and CJ doing -- probably something having to do with a tractor or machine of sorts. Abby and Margaret will keep us entertained with costumes from other lands or a fairy story. Whatever we post, we trust it will lift your spirits and bring honor and glory to our Lord!

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Blog.......

ANNOUNCEMENT.......
We have started a new blog. This is where we will be posting now, so.........
Come on over!!!
Here it is.....
 www.thestricklenfamilyblog.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Stricklens! It's Andrew Kiser, I stumbled across this blog spot and it's so great to see how your family has grown!

I live in Upstate, NY I'm married and have 2 children. My wife and I both work in the radio, she is in sales and I'm on air and the Program Director.

My parents still live in Winter Haven and I see them 2-3 times a year.

Feel free to email me at martzpd@947hits.com so we can catch up!

Again you have a great family!

Andrew